Otherware Chill Teether - Daybreak
We know what's right for your baby. How? Because we have our own and we've been there, done that. This isn't your regular run of the mill teething toy, each piece is tried and more than true.
This piece runs deep, for the most painful teething times. The soft beads can be cooled to soothe swollen gums and emerging teeth. Just like our other pieces, this is a natural toy that plays a huge role in their developmental journey. The Chill teether provides safe, tactile stimulation and is easy to grab hold of and explore.
- Made from buttery soft silicone beads and a unique u-bead design that are soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
- Can be put in the fridge or freezer
- Strung on nylon cord and feature a concealed knot, tied and tested
- Canadian made and toxin-free
- Wash before use, see specific care instructions here
Children under the age of 3 years old should always be supervised while playing and chewing on the teether. We never recommended leaving a baby unattended. Should the wear and tear of the teether become compromised with proper use, please dispose of it and contact us immediately.